The official schedule for the Nets-Celtics series is out, starting with Game 1 on Saturday night at Barclays Center. Here’s it is with the national TV outlets who’ll carry the games.
- Game 1: at Brooklyn at 8 pm on Saturday, May 22nd (ABC)
- Game 2: at Brooklyn at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, May 25th (TNT)
- Game 3: at Boston at 8:30 pm on Friday, May 28th (ABC)
- Game 4: at Boston at 7 pm on Sunday, May 30th (TNT)
- Game 5: at Brooklyn on Tuesday, June 1st (if necessary)
- Game 6: at Boston on Thursday, June 3rd (if necessary)
- Game 7: at Brooklyn on Saturday, June 5th (if necessary).
The schedule also extends the Nets time at home. They last played away from Brooklyn on May 12, getting into Newark Airport in the early morning hours of May 13. With a three-day break between Games 2 and 3, their first game at TD Garden, that’ll mean the Nets probably won’t be traveling again until May 27, the day before Game 3. That’s two weeks in their own beds.