Pooch is back with another Q&A edition of “State of the Nets” in which he discusses all things Nets-related. The episode focuses in on Bradley Beal and why he isn’t an advocate to trade for a third star if it means gutting the team.
1:35 – 11:00
· Why the Nets don’t need to trade for a third star
· Making a case for Caris LeVert, Spencer Dinwiddie and Jarrett Allen
· Who I think the Nets should go after
· Aron Baynes? Serge Ibaka?
11:01 – 17:41
· How I feel if KD and Kyrie don’t play this season
· Thoughts on a KD return
· If KD is healthy and returns, Nets are playing with house money to build winning culture
· Are Nets wasting time “experimenting” by giving this team a shot?
· Too many dribblers an issue?
· Kyrie Irving’s comments and my thoughts on it
17:41 – 32:35
· Are the Nets the deepest team in the NBA?
· Is DeAndre Jordan untouchable?
· Does Jacque Vaughn have what it takes to coach a team in the playoffs?
· Nicolas Claxton
· More worried about KD or Kyrie staying healthy?
· KD being a good mentor for Claxton
· You have to keep Joe Harris at all costs
32:36 – 47:50
· Coaching search
· What might Joe Harris’ next contract look like?
· Filling in the blanks – Bruiser forward and wing defender?
· Jerami Grant? Paul Millsap?
· Are the Bradley Beal rumors legit?
IT DOESN’T HURT TO BE A GOOD PERSON.
LOOK AFTER ONE ANOTHER!