In Episode 100 of State of the Nets, Pooch discusses Kyrie Irving’s injury, what it means for the Nets, Kevin Durant and all things Nets.
1:22 – 10:00:
- Kyrie Irving’s shoulder injury
- What happens going forward?
- Good news behind all this?
- Relying on the Day 1 Nets
- Kevin Durant
10:26 – 18:35:
- Will Nets keep Joe Harris?
- Will the Nets play Rodions Kurucs more?
- What’s up with Kendrick Perkins going at Kyrie Irving?
- This season feels like (temporary) limbo
- Is Kyrie Irving the most skilled PG I’ve ever seen?
- Who’s my top Net for the 1st half?
- Believe that KD is out for the year?
18:45 – 26:32:
- Spencer Dinwiddie and players continuing to develop
- Serge Ibaka in Brooklyn?
- Final record prediction
- Thoughts on the new All-Star Game
- HOT TAKE: Derrick Jones Jr. deserved to win the Dunk contest
- Starting 5 when fully healthy?
26:33 – 36:47:
- Thoughts on the Houston Astros
- What have I heard about KD’s recovery?
- Nets schedule in the 2nd half of the year
- Irving/Dinwiddie co-exist?
- Making a case for Nic Claxton
- DeMarre Carroll
36:57 – 59:47:
- Does Marks regret Taurean Prince contract?
- Tough 1st season with Kyrie?
- With or without Kyrie, Nets have playoff experience
- Least favorite Net debate?!
59:48 – END:
- CLOSING STATEMENT