Here are some of the things the Nets will be doing at the game to celebrate the occasion:
- National Anthem performed by Anthony Ramos -- cast member of ‘Hamilton the Musical' and a Brooklynite himself.
- Player Announcements in Spanish from Veronica Contreras of Telemundo.
- Pregame Video board with Latin themed factoids.
- Barclays Center will integrate Latin food selection in clubs/ hospitality areas.
- Brooklynettes on-court routine to "Oye como Va."
- HOT 97's DJ Camillo will perform at halftime.
- Goya will be donating 50 pounds of food to charity for each point the Nets score that Night.
Sounds like a great night! Or should we say... Suena como una gran noche!