Good news, Brooklyn Nets fans, you will once again be in the company of royalty if you attend the Nets home game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on December 8. No, I'm not talking about King LeBron James. Prince Williams and Kate Middleton are coming to town! Eeek.
For NBA AND Royal family fans: Prince William and Kate Middleton plan to attend Cavs-Nets game at Barclays on Dec. 8.— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) November 14, 2014
Prince William & Kate Middleton plan to attend Cavs-Nets game to launch initiative between Royal Foundation, United for Wildlife and NBA.— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) November 14, 2014
So, of course we ask that you be on your best behavior -- I mean, your best behaviour.
Last season the Nets were graced with royalty when Sir Paul McCartney attended a game. Remember, the t-shirt incident?
We will do our best to capture any great moments of the Royal Family at the game, t-shirt-related or not, as the most comprehensive Royal-Family-Nets website out there. Yeah, tell us we aren't, Devin.
- Prince William, Princess Kate to attend Brooklyn Nets-Cleveland Cavaliers game to launch collaboration - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Royal Brooklyn: Prince William, Kate Middleton To Attend Nets Game At Barclays - Devin Kharpertian - The Brooklyn Game
- Prince William, Kate Middleton set to see Nets game on visit - Caitlin Nolan , Jennifer Fermino & Larry McShane - New York Daily News
- Prince William & Kate to watch Nets game during visit - Selim Algar - New York Post
British Royal Couple Planning New York Visit for December - Matt Fleigenheimer - New York Times
- Prince William and Kate Are Coming to See…the Nets? - Alex Raskin - Wall Street Journal
- Royalty watching 'royalty?' Duchess of England to attend Nets-Cavs game in early December - Spencer Davies - FOX Sports Ohio
LeBron James not royalty for a day; Prince William and Kate Middleton to see Cleveland Cavaliers - Joe Vardon - Cleveland Plain-Dealer
Will Duke and Duchess of Cambridge meet Jay-Z and Beyoncé on first visit to New York? - Gordon Rayner - Daily Telegraph