Andrei Kirilenko missed his second straight practice due to a sore right calf and is now listed as questionable for Friday night's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Andrei Kirilenko didn't practice for the second straight day because of his right calf. Listed as questionable vs. OKC tomorrow.— Andy Vasquez (@andy_vasquez) January 30, 2014
The good news is that the injury is not related to his back spasms, which kept him out for much of the season. The bad news, however, is that Kirilenko is supposed to be the "lock-down" defender to cause Kevin Durant and Paul George to work a little harder than usual this weekend.
We'll continue to update as we hear more.
- Film Study: Deron Williams and Shaun Livingston make up the ideal backcourt for the Nets
- Andray Blatche wants to play for Philippines in FIBA World Cup
- Jason Kidd growing in the role of head coach for Brooklyn Nets
- Brooklyn Nets to target Kevin Durant ... at some point down the road
- Mason in, Mirza out of Rising Stars Challenge