Slam Magazine's Twitter tweeted out a picture of three Nets' jerseys for their game on January 10 against the Heat.
The @BrooklynNets will be rocking these @adidasHoops nickname jerseys Jan 10 vs the Heat. Thoughts? pic.twitter.com/S9Oqn0M1Dl
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) January 2, 2014
Deron Williams' nickname, along with Paul Pierce's are expected, but Andrei Kirilenko takes the cake for the most intriguing. The back of his jersey is his name in Russian, he avoided the easy way out by donning the nickname "AK-47."
His jersey isn't pictured, but Joe Johnson will have "JJ" on the back of his jersey as well.
Fans can buy a swingman jersey or $110, a replica jersey for $70, or a kids one for $50. Nicknamed t-shirts will also be available.
- Brooklyn Nets to wear nickname jerseys Jan. 10 at home against Miami Heat - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
Heat and Nets reveal nickname jerseys for upcoming game | For The Win - Seth Highkin - USA Today
- Deron Williams says he's 'dealing with an injury,' but doesn't want to talk about it
- Brooklyn Nets Film Study: Taking a look at some bad defensive sets vs. Spurs
- Game 32 - Brooklyn Nets at Oklahoma City Thunder, 8:00 PM
- Brooklyn tries to pull off the upset in Oklahoma City
- Kevin Garnett says he doesn't know where he fits in offense