Mirza Teletovic's stat line was incomplete in Friday's win over Miami. It reported that Teletovic scored three points on 1-of-4 shooting, all three's, with no assists or rebounds in 14 minutes. But if there were a stats category for smirks, the boxscore would have recorded a "1," a big fat "1."
Late in regulation, Teletovic grabbed LeBron James around the upper body --some, but not us, would say neck-- causing King James to go beserk on the King of Bosnia. He even had to be restrained by teammates. That's when Teletovic looked right at the best player in basketball ... and smirked, enraging James even more. After the game, James said, "that's not basketball."
Teletovic disagreed with his fellow monarch.
"It was just a foul," Teletovic said. "I tried to stop him, and he fell on the floor. I think he should not react like this, though, because this is just basketball."
Later, he added an "lol" in a tweet on the incident.
He is no doubt still smirking.
- LeBron James did not like this hard foul from Mirza Teletovic - Conrad Kaczmarek - SB Nation
- LeBron James not too pleased with Andrei Kirilenko, Mirza Teletovic - Rod Boone - Newsday
- LeBron James frustrated with refs in Heat loss to Nets - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
- LeBron James says Mirza Teletovic foul 'not a basketball play' - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Meme of the Day: Angry King James and smirking Fearza - The Brooklyn Game
- LeBron James erupts on Mirza Teletovic after flagrant foul as Teletovic laughs at him (Video) - The Brooklyn Game
- Mirza Teletovic completes troll of LeBron James with Twitter antics - DeAnte Prince - Sporting News