He was initially being called a game-time decision, but it is almost game time and the decision is officially here. James Harden will play tonight against the Brooklyn Nets.
No word on whether he'll be limited, but with Jeremy Lin out, he is expected to get the start alongside Patrick Beverley.
Told Harden is good to go.— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) November 30, 2013
Harden had missed the team's last two games with a foot injury.
Brook Lopez will return to the lineup for the Nets, starting alongside Andray Blatche. Kevin Garnett is out for Brooklyn, as he'll get rest on night one of a road back-to-back set.
More from NetsDaily
- E-Mailing with the Enemy: Houston Rockets
- Jeremy Lin injury update: He will NOT play against the Nets, will miss two weeks
- Nets injury update: Brook Lopez a game-time decision, Deron Williams OUT next two games; Kirilenko, Terry updates
- Coming soon to arena neighborhood: Tony Roma's and Shake Shack
- Brooklyn Nets targeting Latinos ... in Brooklyn and beyond