Brook Lopez is making progress. According to the Nets, Lopez "did more agility and shooting with the team today and was pain free."
But the center will still be held out of Sunday's game against Milwaukee and is listed as "day-to-day." Avery Johnson wants Lopez to go through a contact practice before he plays, so it's very possible he'll miss Tuesday's game vs. New York and Wednesday's in Toronto.
The Nets are 1-3 without Lopez, who is averaging 18.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.5 blocks per game.
- Lopez Remains Day-To-Day After Doing Running, Agility - Josh Newman - SNY
- Brook practices slightly, still awaiting contact drills - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Lopez to miss fifth straight game - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Saturday Practice Report (Dec. 8) - Ben Couch - Brooklyn Nets
- Nets center Brook Lopez is improving but out for Sunday - Zach Harper - CBS Sports