As Rod Boone tweeted, "Avery (Johnson) basically said Brook won't be playing in both of
#Nets upcoming back-to-backs. So he either goes tonight or tomorrow." Lopez told beat writers he is itching to get back out there, and felt good about getting to run some 3-on-3 at Thursday's practice.He will play limited minutes.
In addition, the Nets announced that Jerry Stackhouse won't play in either of the team's weekend games, out wth a sore knee. That would seem to open up more minutes for MarShon Brooks and Keith Bogans.
- Brook probable for Nets' tilt with Pistons - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Lopez Listed As Probable Against Pistons, Return Imminent - Josh Newman - SNY
- Lopez probable for Nets tonight; Stack out - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Lawrence Frank talks Jason Kidd, Barclays - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Lopez Hopes to Play Friday Night - Zach Schonbrun - New York Times
- Nets vs. Pistons - Game 22 (Video) - Ben Couch - Brooklyn Nets
- ‘Bittersweet’ Return - Keith Langlois - Detroit Pistons