Billy King thinks that with only a week and a day left, "the picture is getting clearer''on who the Nets will target at #27 and #36, unless they decide to do a deal, and he admits, they might. "I think you may see a lot more trades happening draft day because a player may not be there and people want to get rid of their picks."
Meanwhile, the order of the day was length and one player more than others had it, in terms of height (6'11") and how long his journey has been and where it's taken him.
The results were predictable and now, he's fighting to be picked in the first round. He was one of four bigs in the Nets workout Wednesday, but was the one who attracted the most attention, mainly because he has the most upside and the most red flags. As he has at previous workouts, Tyler said he didn't regret what he did because it helped him grow, but explained how his immaturity hurt him. He is not inarticulate about it all.
Meanwhile, Chris Carrino and Tim Capstraw give their opinion on who might help the Nets.
- Nets GM Billy King says NBA Draft picture is 'getting clearer' - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Nets look 'forward' at workouts - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Jeremy Tyler's journey from can't-miss stud to malcontent to the 2011 NBA draft - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- Jeremy Tyler has taken long way to NBA draft - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Teenage big man, Jeremy Tyler, works out for Nets - Tom Canavan - AP
- Nets look 'forward' at workouts - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Jeremy Tyler says overseas odyssey was worth it - Jeff Roberts - The Record
NETS: 2011 NETS Draft Central June 15th Workout - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- NETS VIDEO: NETS Draft Preview - part 2 - Chris Carrino & Tim Capstraw - New Jersey Nets
- NETS VIDEO: 2011 Draft Central - Billy King Interview (6/15) - New Jersey Nets
NETS VIDEO: 2011 Draft Central - Jordan Williams Interview - New Jersey Nets