The Utah Jazz got lucky Tuesday night in the Draft Lottery. They walked into the Lottery with the Nets' pick, at #6, and walked out with #3. Cleveland also took a traded pick, from the Clippers, and moved up, winning the lottery.
In addition, the Nets learned that they will pick #36 in the second round. If the Kings had moved up into the top three, the Nets would have picked one place earlier. The Nets also have the #27 pick, acquired from the Lakers. In the latest post-Lottery mock drafts, the consensus is that Justin Harper, a 6'10" forward out of Richmond, will be the Nets' pick.
- Cavs win No. 1; Wolves 2nd - AP
Nets won the Lottery when they got Deron - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- NBA Draft Lottery 2011: New Jersey Nets Are The Big Winners - Ryan Jones - SB Nation New York
- Without a pick, Nets are Lottery’s winner - Gregory Hrinya - Examiner
- LeBron James may have bolted for Miami Heat, but Cleveland Cavs win No. 1 pick - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
Jazz GM: Nobody in the draft as good as Deron Williams - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- Cavaliers Get the No. 1 Draft Pick - Jonathan Abrams - New York Times
The 2011 Draft Lottery ... Which the Nets Didn't Mind So Much - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
NBA Mock Draft v.3.0 - Dave Del Grande - CBS Sports
- 2011 Mock Draft (Post-Lottery) - Jonathan Givony - Draft Express
2011 Mock Draft (Post-Lottery) - Aran Smith - NBADraft.net
- 2011 NBA Mock Draft - ESPN - Chad Ford - ESPN Insider
- 2011 NBA Mock Draft: Kyrie Irving A No-Brainer First Pick - Tom Ziller - SB Nation
2011 NBA Mock Draft, Nets: Jeremy Tyler, C, Tokyo Apache - Ed Valentine - SB Nation New York