The Nets will have Deron Williams for the second straight game, but Kris Humphries will miss Friday's trip to Philadelphia because of a sprained ankle and bruised heel suffered in Wednesday's loss to the Knicks. It will be Humphries' first absence of the season and his status for Sunday's game against Miami is unknown.
In his place, Johan Petro will start next to Brook Lopez on the frontline. On his official website, Petro's performance against the Knicks, 9 points, 8 rebounds (and four turnovers) in 15 minutes, was described as "stellar."
- Deron will play tonight, Humphries won’t - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Humphries out tonight (at least) with a sprained ankle; Williams to play - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- D-Will on what it takes to win a title: "You don't with a bunch of role players" - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- Humphries will not play against Philadelphia - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Humphries out, Williams in for Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Making the Most of It - Devon Jeffreys - JohanPetro27