The Nets have 20 games to go but they'll be without their star for at least two of them. Deron Williams will be in Utah Wednesday awaiting the birth of his fourth child...not in Newark playing the Warriors. The Nets don't expect him back til Saturday, the day before they play the Celtics. They'll also miss Damion James (two games), Quinton Ross (at least three) and Johan Petro (one). Expect ex-Warriors Brandan Wright and Dan Gadzuric to get some burn.
For the Warriors, it's another disappointing season. Before beating the hapless Cavaliers Tuesday, they had lost two straight, four straight on the road, four of the last five and four of their last 10. Monta Ellis has been a one-man crew of late,averaging 30.7 ppg over the last three, with some help from Stephen Curry. But with a weak front court, the Warriors haven't been able to get any traction in the West. Dorell Wright, who the Nets tried to acquire from Miami a year ago, is also playing well but not consistently.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Golden State Warriors Game Notes - Golden State Warriors
- Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets. - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Golden State Warriors - Sports Xchange
- Warriors-Nets Preview - Stats LLC
- Nets have to find way to win without Williams - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Nets star's wife set to give birth - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets carry on without Deron Williams - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Home in Dallas, Deron Williams will miss Nets game against Golden State - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
Nets seek formula as Deron awaits baby - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
- NETS: Practice Report - Tuesday, March 8 - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Stephen Curry quiets Cavs as Warriors win 95-85 - Rusty Simmons - San Francisco Chronicle
- Warriors today: at Nets - Rusty Simmons - San Francisco Chronicle
Golden State Warriors report for Wednesday's game at New Jersey Nets - Marcus Thompson II - San Jose Mercury-News