The Magic haven't been easy to solve for the Nets this season, in spite of Orlando's own troubles. The Nets have lost to the Magic three times, the first and third blowouts, the middle loss a one-point heartbreaker. Now, things have stabilized for the Magic. They've won four straight and although they don't have much chance of moving up (or sliding down) in the playoff picture, they will be prepping for games after April 13...unlike the Nets.
For the Nets, of course, the big question is whether Deron Williams will return to the lineup. There's been no indication which way things will go because D-Will has been in Texas with his wife and their fourth child. But there's another question. Can Brook Lopez keep up his solid play against Dwight Howard? After being dominated by Howard in the first game, scoring just 10 points on 3-for-17 shooting, Lopez finished with 23 and 20 in the next two. Howard is averaging 21.7 points, 13 rebounds and 3.0 blocks in three games against the Nets this season.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Orlando Magic Game Notes - Orlando Magic
- Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Orlando Magic - Sports Xchange
- Nets-Magic Preview - Stats LLC
- Jordan Farmar carries the weight - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Kris cleaning up Nets' glass - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets unsure of Deron Williams injury status - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
- Up next: Nets at Magic - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Humphries putting up some stellar numbers for Nets - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Orlando Magic-New Jersey Nets preview - Brian Schmitz - Orlando Sentinel