Despite the dour labor news that came Monday, Avery Johnson and Billy King helped the Nets unveil their "Brooklyn Experience" trailer outside of Borough Hall on Tuesday. Borough president Marty Markowitz, Sly and the Nets Dancers were also on hand. Later, King traveled to Madison Square Garden to scout and celebrate Mike Krzyzewski's record breaking 903rd win as a college coach.
Meanwhile, a group of seven Brooklynites filed a suit in federal court against Forest City Ratner Companies, claiming that the developer fell short on promises to train and find employment for them in the construction field.
- Nets Hold a Rally Amid a Lockout and an Uncertain Season - Liz Robbins - New York Times
Brooklyn Borough president mocks Nets' New Jersey roots - Rich Calder - New York Post
- NETS Unveil 'The EXPERIENCE' Mobile Unit - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- College hoops powerhouses Kentucky and Maryland set to tip off at Brooklyn’s new Barclays Center arena - Eric Durkin - New York Daily News
- Nets: "The Experience" (Video) - Brooklyn Fans - YouTube
Avery Johnson: Ready for Brooklyn (Video) - Brooklyn Fans - YouTube
- SBLS Files Federal Lawsuit Against Forest City Ratner - Legal Services NYC