The Nets finally got some shopping done, adding Travis Outlaw, Johan Petro and (likely) Anthony Morrow over the last few days.
But they're still missing a power forward and a back-up point guard. The list of potential targets remains the same: Udonis Haslem, Luis Scola and Jordan Farmar.
If a power forward can't be had in free agency, they could go the trade route, with Orlando's Brandon Bass as one who might be available.
- Nets make moves but starting power forward, backup point guard roles still need filling - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets fill up with Petro - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets reach agreement with backup C Johan Petro - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets reach agreements with free agent center Johan Petro and guard Anthony Morrow - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
- Net result: Petro planning to sign with New Jersey - Chris Dempsey - Denver Post
- Warriors About to Sign Dorell Wright - Marcus Thompson II - Contra Costa Times
$12 million deal set with small forward - Rusty Simmons - San Francisco Chronicle