It's only a fan's mix off a video game but it encompasses a lot of the Nets hopes for this off-season: John Wall in a Nets uniform dishing to the team's 20-somethings, finishing impossible 360's and rising over everyone on the court to dunk it. The fact that it's set to a popular song and dance called the "Do The John Wall" should tell you something about his star power.
The Nets hope to get the overall #1 and link Mikhail Prokhorov and Wall in the minds of fans, coaches and free agents. The Nets can have a successful summer if they wind up with one of the top four picks, but getting Wall would make it that much easier to sign a coach, recruit free agents and, oh yes, sell some tickets. As Al Iannazzone notes, it's about time.
- For Nets, NBA lottery could affect head-coaching search - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets hope trend continues - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- John Wall should be the one in NBA draft - Rick Bonnell - Charlotte Observer
- John Wall Is the Summer's First Big Move - Bethlehem Shoals - FanHouse
- How John Wall could change the world for one lucky lottery team - Rob Mahoney - NBC Sports
James, Wall could be double trouble - Adam Zagoria - SNY