The Nets and Knicks are, as the Times reports, two halves of an NBA hole. The two teams have been competing more for cap space than for wins. The two team have combined for 37 victories and 129 losses this season. While the Nets have been relatively stable since the two teams' last meeting, the Knicks have six new names on their roster, led by Tracy McGrady, Eddie House and surprisingly Bill Walker. They're just 2-11 since Feb. 5. Courtney Lee is expected back, as is the Knicks' Eddy Curry.
Like the Nets, the Knicks lost Friday night. Even without Chris Bosh, the Raptors beat them, 102-96. David Lee led the Knicks with 23 points, 18 rebounds and two blocks.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - - New Jersey Nets
- New York Knicks Game Notes - - New York Knicks
- Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - New York Knicks - - Sports Xchange
- Nets-Knicks Preview - - Stats
- Knicks and Nets Combine for New York’s Worst N.B.A. Season - Howard Beck - New York Times
- Raptors End Four-Game Losing Streak by Beating Struggling Knicks - - AP