They're calling it the "Brown Bag Lunch Summit"...well at least the Nets' P.R. staff is. The Times thinks it's just a "red-letter day on the weirdness calendar." Chris "Bagman" Lisi will sit down with Brett Yormark Tuesday to discuss the Nets and of course their well-publicized tete-a-tete at the Heat game last week. Also on hand to webcast it --live--over njnets.com will be the Chris Carrino and Tim Capstraw. Yormark says he hopes to have "a constructive discussion about the future of the Nets" with the 20-year-old Middletown resident. We wonder what will be on the menu, but we doubt there'll be any cheese. The event itself will be cheesy enough.
- Nets Executive Has New Take on Brown Bagger - Ken Belson - New York Times
- Nets chief exec to have lunch with brown bag fan - AP
- CEO, fan baggin' lunch - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets summit: - Jeff Zillgit - USA Today
Brown Bag Fan and Nets CEO Do Lunch - James Gardner - NBC New York
- Nets stink too much for TV - Justin Terranova - New York Post