Cellar-dwellers no more...at least in the eyes of most power ranking pundits! With a two game winning streak, the Nets have moved up to #28 in the NBA.com and NBC Sports polls and #29 in ESPN and CBS rankings. John Hollinger still has them down at #30 in spite of his suggestion last week that the Wolves are looking bad, maybe even worse than the Nets. In fact, the Wolves and Wizards have both lost 15 straight, the second time the Wolves have done that. Nope, the Nets haven't done that one. As Marc Stein writes, "We warned the Wolves what would happen if the Nets ever managed two wins in the same week."
- No. 1 Magic lead the best division in basketball - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- Power Rankings: Cavs on top, Nets no longer last - Marc Stein - ESPN
- 2009-2010 Hollinger Power Rankings - John Hollinger - ESPN
- NBA power rankings, where the Nets are up to 28th - Kurt Helin - NBC Sports
- Power Poll: Spurs Could Wind Up As No. 8 Seed - Sean Deveney - Sporting News
Power Rankings: No joke -- five reasons to watch April games - Dave DelGrande - CBS Sports