The Nets return home after a five game road trip that took them east to New York, then west all the way to Texas. One win in five is actually better than their overall winning percentage. Devin Harris' availability won't be known til Tuesday, but the Hawks' Joe Johnson is already out and Mike Bibby is questionable as well. Atlanta is deep and fighting hard for playoff position. They've moved a game ahead of the reeling Celtics for the #3 seed, four and a half in back of the Magic. With Johnson out, expect the scoring burden to move upfront to Al Horford, Marvin Williams and of course, Josh Smith.
For the Nets, it will be an opportunity for another close look at Terrence Williams. If Harris is out, he could get a lot of minutes running the offense. It's not something the Nets would have relished a few weeks ago, but TWill has turned it up a notch and admits he's now acting like a "grown-up".
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Atlanta Hawks Game Notes - Atlanta Hawks
- Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Atlanta Hawks - Sports Xchange
- Uncertainty hovers over Nets, Hawks - Greg Hrinya
- Hawks-Nets Preview - Stats
- Next for Hawks - Michael Cunningham - Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Nets may face Hawks without Harris - Matt Gagne - New York Daily News
- Williams finds being 'a grown-up' has helped his game - Dave D'Alessandro - Newark Star-Ledger
Nets rook Williams watching, learning - Fred Kerber - New York Post