The Nets announced Tuesday morning that they have recalled Terrence Williams from the D-League. Williams will join the team in Dallas on Wednesday, and could play Thursday against the Mavericks. “Terrence is on his way back to Jersey and he will be on a plane heading to Dallas tonight,” Avery Johnson said.
Williams' last game with the Nets was Nov. 20 in Denver, and the last time he played more than 10 minutes was more than a month ago.
In series of tweets, Williams expressed gratitude that he's coming back. In one he wrote, "First thing first it's def good to be back, I give all glory to God he put me in the position to do right an has a great plan def."
"We appreciated the Nets entrusting us with their players," Springfield Armor coach Dee Brown said. "We feel confident that our partnership with the Nets will continue to bring great talent to Springfield going forward."
- Nets Recall Terrence Williams from Springfield Armor - New Jersey Nets
- Nets recalling Williams from D-League - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Nets recall Terrence Williams from D-League - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Nets Recall Williams, Hope He Got The Message - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Terrence Williams recalled from the D-League, will probably return Thursday - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
Nets Recall Terrence Williams From NBA D-League - Scott Schroeder - FanHouse
New Jersey Nets recall Terrence Williams from Springfield Armor - Ben Larsen - Springfield Republican