The last time the Nets and Hawks got together, the Nets had lost two in a row and the coach wasn't happy with how Brook Lopez and Devin Harris were playing. Lopez responded with 32 and Harris 27 as the Nets beat the Hawks in overtime. Can we ask for a repeat?
Actually, the Nets beat a better team back on November 23. Joe Johnson was still intact. He's out for four to six weeks after undergoing arthroscopic elbow surgery Thursday. Still, the Hawks have won six of their last seven since losing to the Nets, including a victory over the flu-ridden Magic Monday night.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Atlanta Hawks Game Notes - Atlanta Hawks
- Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Atlanta Hawks - Sports Xchange
Nets-Hawks Preview - Stats LLC
- Avery: Nets not a two-man team - Al Iannazzone - The Record
Nets practice hard after Boston beating - Brian Lewis
- NETS: What to Watch This Week (Dec. 6-12) - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
Hawks Learning to Win Without Joe Johnson - Tim Povtak - FanHouse
Hawks Get Past Magic to Continue Hot Streak - AP