Damion James has a broken right foot, specifically a fractured fifth metatarsal and will undergo surgery Monday. James injured the foot early in Thursday's game in Dallas and went for x-rays on Saturday. No further details will be released until after completion of the surgery. Quintin Ross replaced the rookie in the Nets' starting lineup against the Lakers on Sunday, with Travis Outlaw continuing to come off the bench.
- Nets F Damion James suffers broken foot - Zach Berman - Star-Ledger
- Damion James fractures foot; Quinton Ross gets the start against Lakers - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- James distraught following injury - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Nets' Damion James set for foot surgery Monday - Zach Berman - Star-Ledger
- Nets notes: Damion James' tough break - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets rook suffers his 1st injury - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Nets rookie forward Damion James out with broken right foot - AP