The toughest part of the schedule begins now. Starting with this weekend's back-to-back with the Magic and Heat, the Nets will be on a grueling stretch for the next five weeks. Thirteen of the next 20 games are on the road and the seven games at home include dates with the Magic, Hawks, Thunder, Celtics and Lakers. Also, the Nets will make their first west coast swing and have to endure three back-to-backs, none of them at home.
Friday's opener features Dwight Howard, Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson, who are just off hammering the hapless Timberwolves by 42 points. In that contest, Carter had 20 in 26 minutes, Anderson had 19, including four three pointers, in 19 minutes and Howard had 18 points and 16 rebounds in 23.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Orlando Magic Game Notes - Orlando Magic
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - Sports Xchange
- Orlando Magic Game Notes - Sports Xchange
Nets-Magic Preview - Stats LLC
- Dwight Howard Blocks Feature (Video) - NBA.com
Nets coach Avery Johnson says Brook Lopez isn't as good as Dwight Howard right now - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Harris hurting as Nets brace for Fla. trip - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Tall order for Nets' big men - Al Iannazzone - The Record
Brook vs. Dwight not yet a contest - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
Brook shoulders blame - Ian Begley - ESPN New York
Preview: New Jersey Nets at Orlando Magic - Brian Schmitz - Orlando Sentinel
- Ryan Anderson hardly recognizes his old team - Josh Robbins - Orlando Sentinel
The Orlando Magic Haven't Played an Interesting Game in Quite a While - Evan Dunlap - Orlando PinStriped Post