Last week, Rod Thorn said it's unlikely the Nets would cut into their cap space with a deadline trade. Tuesday morning, the Post's Brian Lewis reported the Nets are going after Amar'e Stoudemire because they don't expect to get either Lebron James or Dwyane Wade in free agency. Tuesday afternoon, ESPN's Chad Ford reports "nothing serious going on", the Nets "are starting to like Yi" and could wait til July for Amar'e.
- Nets brass shooting for a Sun - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- Amar'e on Nets' Horizon - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Stoudemire not distracted by trade talk - Paul Coro - Arizona Republic
- Are Warriors Interested in Stoudemire? - Matt Steinmetz - Comcast Sports Net
- The List Of Stoudemire Suitors Is Growing Daily - Gerald Narciso - Dime
- Chat with Chad Ford - Chad Ford - ESPN