For the first time in the Nets' ignominious history, they gave up 70 first half points in two consecutive games. Not encouraging and John Schuhmann of NBA.com calls it: "the Nets are getting worse...new ownership and major changes can't come soon enough." ESPN's Marc Stein notes that if they can get a win in one of their next two games, they'll be ahead of the Sixers' pace in 1972-73. Yippee.
- Champs back on top at the midway point - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- Power Rankings: Nuggets, Hawks rise into top 5 - Marc Stein - ESPN
- 2009-2010 Hollinger Power Rankings - John Hollinger - ESPN
- Power Poll: Good and Bad NBA News - Eric Freeman - The Sporting News
- Trade talk as the NBA hits the halfway point of the season - Sam Smith - Chicago Bulls
- NBA Power Rankings - Chris Mannix - Sports Illustrated
- Where The Middle Class Grows And Grows - Mike Prada - SB Nation