Devin Harris has tendinitis in his right wrist and will miss Sunday night's game in San Antonio after trying to shoot before the game. Harris has averaged just 8.0 points on 5-21 shooting over the last three games. He has now missed 11 games thus far this season. Keyon Dooling will start at the point. The newly acquired Chris Quinn, who has played seven minutes this year, is likely to get a lot more Sunday.
- Harris questionable for Spurs - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Scratch Devin - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Harris Out for Spurs - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Nets' Harris out against Spurs - Tim Harris - NBA.com
- Harris says tendinitis pain has bothered him 'for a couple of games' - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger