Mikhail Prokhorov's publicist doesn't know why anyone would have an issue with his client's bid to become owner of the Nets, saying Mark Cuban is more controversial. Prokhorov "is more into sports, work and good meals than into luxury lifestyle," says Nicolai Tsynkevich, adding that his client was very much a hands-off owner with CSKA Moscow, trusting his staff and rarely showing up in the office. As for Cuban, he likes the idea of a Russian owner. It's all about the end of the Cold War.
- Prokhovov’s Publicist - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Mark Cuban Interview (Audio) - Mike Golic & Mike Greenberg - ESPN Radio
- Globalization continues after sale of Nets to Russian mogul - John Jeansonne - New York Newsday
- The NBA, From Russia With Love - John F. Kelly - Minyanville
- Kirilenko looking for Russian Revolution, already weary of Shaq-LeBron partnership - Chris Lehourites - AP