The Nets, as reported, are for sale and the central issue in any deal will be who owns Barclays Center. Bruce Ratner would prefer to own the arena and lease it to new owners. At least one prospective buyer thinks that's a show stopper. It's all part of a NetsDaily FAQ on the team's future, based on published reports, filings with government agencies, internal financial reports and interviews with insiders.
- The Nets’ Future - An FAQ - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog
- Ratner seeking to be Huizenga of the north? - Neil deMause - Field of Schemes
- Just How Effed Are the New Jersey Nets? - David Roth - Can't Stop the Bleeding
- NetsDaily, quoting many "insiders," says sale of team, bond issuance face tight deadline; can financing and sale be bundled? - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- The Nets’ Future - An FAQ - Eric - No Land Grab
- Soon you're talking real money - Gari N. Corp - Gumby Fresh