Yi Jianlian and Team China continued their strong play (against weak opponents) in the FIBA Asia Cup Friday. Yi had 17 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks in 26 minutes as China beat Kazakhstan, 74-56. Yi was 7 for 14 and had five offensive rebounds. China will be in action again Saturday when they take on Qatar in the last game of the first round of play.
- Boxscore - FIBA
- CHN-KAZ - China Consolidate on First Half Flurry - FIBA
- Photo Gallery: China 74, Kazakhstan 56 - FIBA
- China, Iran prevail after second-day matches at Asian championship - Mu Xuequan - Xinhua
- Game Highlights (Video) - CBA China
- Game Highlights: Team China 74, Team Kazakhstan 56 (Video) - FIBA