The Turkpikers are now 0-3 at the Orlando Summer League after a 22-point loss at the hands of the Magic Wednesday night. The 'Pikers shot 50 percent from the field and 10-19 from 3-point range, but the Magic shot better and outrebounded Philly-Jersey 36-23. Former Nets Ryan Anderson and Maurice Ager led Orlando with 21 points apiece. Terrence Williams finally got going offensively, scoring 16 points on 6-13 shooting, adding seven rebounds, four assists and two steals. Chris Douglas-Roberts, meanwhile, took just one shot in 28 minutes.
- Boxscore (pdf) - Orlando Magic
- Magic Roll Past Nets/Sixers - Melanie Curtsinger - Orlando Magic
- Sixers/Nets fall to Magic - Philadelphia 76ers
- Livetweeting from Summer League - David Thorpe - True Hoop
- cdouglasroberts on Twitter - Chris Douglas-Roberts - Twitter.com
- TheRealTWill on Twitter - Terrence Williams - Twitter.com
- Adrien4 on Twitter - Jeff Adrien - Twitter.com