Until Tuesday, the Nets were $373,000 over the cap. Now, they're under and next season, they're likely to be way under, but not as far under as they had hoped. It has nothing to do with any roster moves. The NBA lowered this season's salary cap...and warned teams that next season's could be a lot lower. The warning re 2010 could help: it'll reduce the number of teams significantly under the cap next summer.
- 2010 cap may limit signings - Marc Stein - ESPN
- Off Season Rankings - Chad Ford - ESPN Insider
- Boki Saves the Day - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Cap may squeeze Knicks (Nets) - Steve Adamek - The Record
- NBA Execs: Shrinking Salary Cap Changes 2010 Plans - Tim Povtak - AOL Fanhouse