The Chinese Basketball Association didn't require Yi Jianlian to play in "friendly" games this week against Australia. He's training in New Jersey after working out in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. He even got in some New York City streetball Tuesday! The chance to work with Yi is a rare opportunity for the Nets, who've learned they'll have to share the 7-footer with his homeland for as long as he's with them.
- Star-less China down Australia again - China Daily
- Yi’s Year-Round Season - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog
- Yi's Back - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- This could be make-or-break season for Yi - Julian Garcia - The Internets
- Yi ready to go to work - Al Iannazzone - The Record