Carlos Boozer knows this is his time to make a deal. He has a $12.6 million player option he must exercise by June 30. He's got a number of teams, reportedly including the Nets and Pistons, interested in him either as a free agent or sign-and-trade candidate. So expect conflicting reports on where he wants to wind up...and at how much. Monday, he told Jim Rome of ESPN that the ball is in Utah's court. Maybe.
- Utah Jazz: Boozer says contract status is up to Jazz - Tim Buckley - Deseret News
- NBA AM: Boozer Is Playing The Game - Steve Kyler - HoopsWorld
- Monson: Utah Jazz should let Boozer walk - Gordon Monson - Salt Lake Tribune
- Despite reports, Carlos Boozer is open to returning to Utah - Vince Ellis - Detroit Free Press
- O'Connor Mum on Boozer - Tim Buckley - Deseret News