Bruce Ratner has a big week coming up and we're not just talking about the Draft on Thursday. He faces two key votes on the Atlantic Yards and in spite of criticism from all manner of critics, they're both likely to go his way. Also, this week, expect the new design for Barclays Center to be unveilled. As Crain's New York Business Report quotes a local development expert, "The horse is out of the barn on this one."
- Atlantic Yards won't be derailed - Theresa Agovino - Crains New York Business
- Questions hold up Atlantic Yarks project - Rich Calder - New York Post
- Stand Clear of the Closing Deal - Mike McLaughlin - Brooklyn Paper
- New Agreement Expected on Atlantic Yards Project - Matthew Schuerman - WNYC
- Ratner Close to Railroading MTA on Atlantic Yards - Chris Smith - New York Magazine