Carlos Boozer is not so popular in Utah anymore. He missed a lot of games (45) last season, he announced while injured that he would probably opt out of his contract this month, and his place in the starting lineup and fans' hearts was taken by a 24-year-old with boundless potential. So what are the chances he joins the Nets, as has been rumored? We look at his case and what has happened in the past.
- The Unhappy Star - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog
- Chad Ford: Carlos Boozer 'thinks he has a deal somewhere' if he opts out - Dave Dial - Booth Newspapers
- Williams is patient about Boozer - Tim Buckley - Deseret News
- Interested in Boozer? Be Careful - Doug Robinson - Deseret News
- Deron Williams Not Worried About Jazz Free Agents - AP