Bruce Ratner faces key votes next week as he tries to finalize plans for Barclays Center. The Empire State Development Corp. votes Tuesday on Ratner's modified plan, then MTA votes Wednesday on a revised payment plan for the railyard beneath the arena. Elected officials critical of the project want the votes delayed. No indication they will be. Revised architects renderings of the arena are also expected soon.
- Electeds Want Delay on M.T.A. Atlantic Yards Vote - Eliot Brown - New York Observer
- Brennan, other elected officials urge MTA to delay June 24 vote, say hasty decision may hurt transit system - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- Brennan, other elected officials ask IBO to update its report on Atlantic Yards - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- Ratner Close to Railroading MTA on Atlantic Yards - Chris Smith - New York Magazine
- N.Y. officials ask MTA to postpone decision on Atlantic Yards - John Brennan - The Record