Israel's Omri Casspi, UNC's Wayne Ellington and Miami's Jack McClinton all did well in the Net-hosted "mass workout" this weekend, says Draft Express. Casspi in fact may have done the best. "Casspi just manhandled Austin Daye, really threw him around," DX quoted an observer. Ellington and McClinton, both shooters, were also impressive, as were USC big man Taj Gibson and Syracuse's Paul Harris, a tough defender.
- New Jersey Group Workout Wrap-Up - Jonathan Givony - DraftExpress
- Inside a not-so-private NBA practice - Ryan Feldman - Trentonian
- Casspi gets kudos from Nets execs in mass workout - Doron Tamari - Haaretz
- Sussman Sez: Inside the Actors Studio - Gary Sussman - New Jersey Nets
- Casspi impresses in pre-NBA Draft workouts - Allon Sinai - Jerusalem Post
- Harris flexes his game in workouts - Jonah Bronstein - Niagara Gazette