Ryan Anderson has played 1,182 minutes this season. That's only six fewer than Greg Oden and more than half the players taken ahead of him in the draft. Chris Douglas-Roberts has played 431, seventh among second rounders. In spite of up's and down's--being in and out of the rotation--both see their experience as a positive one. With the playoffs out of reach, you'll get to see them even more.
- Anderson makes most of rookie season - Colin J. Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- A last look for Nets rooks - David Satriano - New York Post
- Fire burns for Nets’ rookie - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Young Guns - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets need win and help - Julian Garcia - The InterNets