Former Net Jayson Williams was taken to St. Vincent's Hospital after an incident at a Battery Park City hotel Monday morning. Williams, distraught over a series of personal issues, reportedly trashed his hotel room, was apparently suicidal and had to be stunned with a taser and handcuffed. Williams is awaiting retrial on reckless manslaughter charges and battling his wife in divorce court.
- Jayson Williams in hospital - AP
- Ex-Nets star Jayson Williams 'suicidal' at Manhattan hotel - Lemire, Gendar and Goldiner - New York Daily News
- Jayson Williams Hospitalized - Schram, Plagianos and Mangan - New York Post
- Williams is hospitalized after being Tasered by N.Y.C. police - Jennifer Golson - Star-Ledger
- Friends say ex-Nets star will rebound - John Brennan - The Record
- The Curious Case of Jayson Williams - Peter Vecsey - New York Post