One thing is certain: Lawrence Frank remains the Nets coach. For how long is the question. Frank, reports the Daily News, thinks he's safe but believes he'll be on a "short leash" next season. Speaking of short leashes, The Record notes that Frank, Rod Thorn and Kiki Vandeweghe are all in the last year of their contracts...while the Post and Star-Ledger hint Thorn may be trying to wait out Frank's opponents.
- Thorn will take more time to mull Frank's future - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Thorn mulls Frank's future - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets mull Frank's fate - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- He's not a Thorn in Nets' side - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- For Lawrence Frank, it gets Thornier - Julian Garcia & Mitch Lawrence - New York Daily News
- RT's Q&As - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone