The Nets and Bucks finished in a tie for the 10th and 11th spot in the draft. A coin toss will decide who gets the extra ping pong ball but no matter who wins, they'll have only a 1.1% chance of getting Blake Griffin. What happens after that is anyone's guess, even Rod Thorn's. He says he's not sure yet who he'll pursue...and adds that Bruce Ratner's endorsement of Lawrence Frank won't "really" affect his decision.
- Thorn looking to keep winners around for next season - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Frank won't worry about future - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets president vows summer moves - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Frank, Carter not worried about future - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Getting Inside: New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Net Assets - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog