Lawrence Frank and Mike D'Antoni both went into this season with hopes of winning while rebuilding. Neither were very successful, but Frank finds himself uncertain of his future while D'Antoni has no such worries and a lot longer contract. Still, the Knicks have won fewer games than the Nets. Meanwhile, the other coach in the Knicks mix, Isiah Thomas, has a new job. Shocking.
- The fate of Lawrence Frank - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Frank appreciates Ratner's support but knows Thorn will decide fate - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Frank, Nets plan for next season - Dan Tomasino - New York Post
- Mike goes off D-eep end - Marc Berman - New York Post
- Present less bright for Mike D'Antoni and 50-loss Knicks - Frank Isola - New York Daily News