Over the last seven games, Devin Harris is averaging 29.4 points, 9.9 assists and 10.6 free throw attempts a game. Nets are 4-3 with an average loss margin of only 3.3 points. Thus, John Schuhmann of NBA.com and ESPN's Marc Stein rank the Nets at #19. SI's Chris Mannix has them at #18 and USA Today's Chris Colston at #20...but no one ranks the Nets higher than ninth in the East.
- The Pre-Playoffs - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- NBA power rankings: Lakers keep grasp on top spot - Chris Colston - USA Today
- 2008-2009 Hollinger Power Rankings - John Hollinger - ESPN
- Power Rankings: Lakers hold off Cavs for top spot - Marc Stein - ESPN
- Jazz, Hornets on a roll; OKC OK - Chris Mannix - Sports Illustrated
- Power Poll: Can Larry Brown redeem himself in Charlotte? - Sean Deveney - The Sporting News
- NBA Power Rankings--Wild Week - J.E. Skeets - Ball Don't Lie