Prosecutors have dropped a trespassing charge against Sean Williams. The Suffolk County, MA, district attorney tossed the case Thursday. Boston College coach Al Skinner intervened with the prosecutor, writing that he had invited Williams to a BC game Feb. 15, unaware of a no-trespass order. The college had banned Williams from campus last May. Williams, who was in court, declined comment.
- BC trespass charged dropped against Nets' Williams - Denise Lavoie - AP
- NBA forward’s trespassing case to be tossed UPDATE: 12:08 p.m. - The Docket
- BC trespass charge dropped against Nets’ Sean Williams - Jessica Fargen - Boston Herald
- Photo Gallery: Sean Williams - AP
- Nets' Sean Williams cleared of February tresspassing charges - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News