It's unprecedented...at least in New Jersey: Devin Harris, he of The Harris Heave, is the East's Player of the Week and Brook Lopez, who keeps improving with age at 20, is the East's Rookie of the Month. Both won for the second time. Harris averaged 35.7 points and 9.3 assists while shooting 52.3% in three games. Lopez put up 15.9 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.7 blocks while shooting 61.0% in ten February games.
- Jersey Two-Step - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Nets' Lopez, Thunder's Westbrook named Rookies of the Month - NBA.com
- Nets' Harris, Hornets' West named Players of the Week - NBA.com
- Rookie Retrospective: Brook Lopez - Scott Nadler - DraftExpress
- Harris wins Player of the Week honors - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News