The Power Ranking Pundits have spoken: It's not just that the Nets won two games and lost one (to a championship contender) last week. It's that Devin Harris hit a miracle shot and Vince Carter showed he's back from a two-week shooting slump. Either or both could propel the team. SI's Chris Mannix has them at #18, NBA's John Schuhmann and USA Today's Chris Colston at #19 and ESPN's Marc Stein at #21.
- Cavs Fall Into Top Spot - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- Power Rankings: Lakers hold off Cavs for top spot - Marc Stein - ESPN
- Rockets making due; Cavs on top - Chris Mannix - Sports Illustrated
- NBA power rankings: Lakers, Cavs remain 1-2 - Chris Colston - USA Today
- LeBron, Cavs rise again - Tony Mejia - Pro Basketball News
- Power Poll: Top teams looking for scraps - Sean Deveney - The Sporting News